Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cancer Rocked My World

I know it's a weird thing to say, but the truth is... that cancer rocked my world in more ways that one. It changed my views of life, it changed my goals, and it rocked my life in such a way that my life will no longer be the way it was. I am thankful for every day that I have, every day I fight the fight and every day that I have the opportunity to inspire others in their fight against whatever disease they become a survivor of.

Cancer has put me through so much hell, brought me so many experiences that I probably never would have imagined experiencing and helped me meet so many truly inspiring people and brought me so much joy all at the same time. I wouldn't change or trade this experience for anything. In the long run, it has made me not only a better person, but a stronger person as a whole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment