Wednesday, July 14, 2010

* Whatever You're Doing - Dream BIG! *

The truth about this life that we have on earth is - we only have each day as they come. We are not guaranteed the next day, so we have to live each one up as they come. With this knowledge, you must be able to find your ultimate passion in life and try to find a way for it to work for you to survive and succeed. Too many people in the world have jobs that they hate and dread going to everyday, but they do it for the money, for the extra perks, but every day that they continue that job, the less of a chance they may have of getting out of it and into what they love.

I meet people everyday, I'm a talker and am constantly asking people what they do for work and what they wish they did. Very few people respond to me with "I am doing just what I love." and more people respond with "It's a job, I need the money. It just works but I hate going." I know that times are tough right now, and the economy is in a slump, but if you could take the things you are passionate most about and incorporate them into something you could make money with, then I say GO FOR IT!! DREAM BIG!!

With this in my mind, I have looked at my life before all of this cancer, and had I not had cancer, my life would have been entirely different - my friends and the people I have met thus far would all be different and the changes in my life would have never happened. My life changed and I am doing great things - with my life and with UCAAN! :)

Dreaming Big - can be used in all aspects of your life, whatever you want to do, do it in a BIG way!! Speaking of Dreaming Big, The UCAAN Team and I wanted our Annual Date Auction to be even bigger this year than it was last year, and we are in the process of making this an *AMAZING* one!! We've got the event scheduled on Friday October 15th, 2010 at the World Renownded Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, CA
The Canyon - Entrance
More details to come, but this will be an Amazing event for everyone! There will be "Something for Everyone!" It's our *UCAAN Ultimate Experience* including Time with Celebrities, Singles Date Auction, Silent & Live Auction & Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr in concert!! WOW! Talk about a fun fill evening! Make sure to purchase your tickets through UCAAN, so we can make $$$$. And better yet, 50% of all proceeds that we make from this event are going to a Local VC family whose father has Lymphoma and they are in need of money for treatments. :)

For more event info, contact Rachel - ucaanorg@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment