Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looking Onto the Future!

The future, we don't know what the future holds for us- where we will end up, what we will do, what road we will choose...... I am excited about the future- my future and the future of UCAAN and all of the things that I'd love to work on. Currently working on a few things including the possibility of getting together a team of Fund-raising professionals and working on a program where we can help survivors of cancer have their own fund-raisers. There are too many times that I hear about survivors who are diagnosed and loosing their homes, survivors needing surgery and not having insurance, or needing money for prescriptions and not being able to get it covered. I am constantly working on bigger and better ideas of ways that I can help more and more survivors,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment