Tuesday, July 26, 2016

UCAAN Change a Life Road Trip - Day #40 - July 25th, 2016



Day #40 - Monday July 25th, 2016  - Another wonderful day in San Diego!
 
Got up a little later and made a small breakfast for myself. I let Doryn sleep in a bit, while I socialized with the family. I planned on meeting with my friend Doc, a cancer survivor and friend in San Diego to get my oil change done and spend some more time with him. I was excited when Doryn got up shortly after me and wanted to join me. So the two of us headed to Chevy to meet with Doc. When we arrived to drop off my car, which was in need of an oil change bad, Doc walked to my car to help me out. “I paid for your oil change and tire rotation, with my discount.” He said. I was so thankful for his support, such a blessing! I thanked him and gave him a huge hug. 

So from there the three of us hopped in Doc’s car and drove to the Harbor “I know a little coffee and tea shop over by the harbor.” He told us. We arrived to see the beautiful waters, the sail boats and people enjoying the harbor. We walked across the street to the coffee shop and put our orders in. Once again Doc was generous to cover us, which was so nice!! 

The 3 of us talked of many things. How he didn’t like how some organizations had taken advantage of their wealth, which I understood because I had seen it too. We talked about UCAAN and the future, things that I hope to accomplish, many of which were inspired by this trip. We talked about his life dealing with cancer and how easy it was for him and how he had countless family members who all had fought Prostate cancer, some had won and some lost the battle. After about an hour and a half, we headed back to the car and I interviewed Doc by the water before we left for the dealership. I enjoyed the drive back to the dealership as we passed the airport and saw the HUGE FedEx planes that Doc had mentioned earlier. We got to the dealership, where they had rotated my tires, checked my brakes, done an oil change and washed my car – such a beauty!! We hugged and thanked Doc and then we were off once again! We're always on the go throughout this trip... Adventures await us!!

We decided to go shopping for a few things we needed prior to leaving tomorrow including food for lunch, so we could cook once we got back to the house. Once we got back to the house, I made lunch and we watched part of the movie Outbreak, but couldn’t finish it right away, because the kids got home. So Doryn and I finished it in our room – great movie!! Around 7, Doryn and I opted to do some writing outside on the front porch with the sunset ahead of us. As we sat there I thought about the trip and all the milestones we had reached. (Before heading outside I had prepared some Zucchini pizza on slices of the HUGE home grown zucchini I got from my friend Nikki in Utah, they were in the oven while we wrote outside and they were delicious!!)

Doryn and I went inside shortly after going outside because our zucchini pizzas were done. We sat at the table talking to Kelly and the girls (my first cousins- Once removed). Before the girls headed to bed, I gave them some gifts – Kelly included for their hospitality and for the fact that they’re fabulous for hosting us. I gave the girls special necklaces that were also a belt and bracelet, some organic skin cream and natural nail polish. Kelly received a bracelet, clothing pins, lotion and a butterfly scarf, which she mentioned was significant to today since she had seen butterflies earlier in the day. Very Cool!! Before bed the girls enjoyed some of the frozen dessert bites in the freezer that I made. 

Doryn and I said goodnight and headed to our room to relax and write. It wasn’t long before we got sleepy and headed to bed. It was a wonderful day and we were exhausted.  

Tomorrow we head home from this wonderful journey. We are thankful that we were able to share it with all of you! Thank you for following us!

2 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,Dairies,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete